I’m playing a Hardcore Barbarian in Season 21. For some reason, Kadala thinks I’m playing a Crusader. She started giving me shields that I cannot use. I suppose if my Barbarian dies, I could switch over to Crusader.
In this video, I worked my way through most of Chapter I of the Season Journey, and completed some Objectives from other chapters.
Objectives I completed in this video:
- Hey There Kadala: Spend Blood Shards at Kadala. Kadala has a 10% chance to give you a Legendary.
- Begin Again: Complete a Nephalem Rift. Use the Nephalem Rift Oblisk in town while in Adventure Mode to start a Nephalem Rift.
- A Life With Meaning: Raise the Blacksmith to level 10. Leveling up the Blacksmith unlocks access to higher level weapon and armor recipes.
- Just A Hobby: Raise the Jeweler to level 10. Leveling up the Jeweler unlocks access to higher level gem recipes.
- Watch Yourself: Raise the Mystic to level 10. Leveling up the Mystic enables her to enchant more item types and unlocks new Transmogriphy looks.
- Maximum Efficiency: Raise the Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Mystic to level 12.
- Spitfire: Kill Urzael.
- Two Minds: Kill Belial.
If you enjoyed this blog post please consider supporting me on PayPal.me. Thank you!