I’m playing a Hardcore Barbarian in Season 21. For some reason, Kadala thinks I’m playing a Crusader. She started giving me shields that I cannot use. I suppose if my Barbarian dies, I could switch over to Crusader.
In this video, I worked my way through most of Chapter I of the Season Journey, and completed some Objectives from other chapters.
Objectives I completed in this video:
- Hey There Kadala: Spend Blood Shards at Kadala. Kadala has a 10% chance to give you a Legendary.
- Begin Again: Complete a Nephalem Rift. Use the Nephalem Rift Oblisk in town while in Adventure Mode to start a Nephalem Rift.
- A Life With Meaning: Raise the Blacksmith to level 10. Leveling up the Blacksmith unlocks access to higher level weapon and armor recipes.
- Just A Hobby: Raise the Jeweler to level 10. Leveling up the Jeweler unlocks access to higher level gem recipes.
- Watch Yourself: Raise the Mystic to level 10. Leveling up the Mystic enables her to enchant more item types and unlocks new Transmogriphy looks.
- Maximum Efficiency: Raise the Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Mystic to level 12.
- Spitfire: Kill Urzael.
- Two Minds: Kill Belial.
Season 21: Not a Crusader is a post written by Jen Thorpe on Book of Jen and is not allowed to be copied to other sites.
If you enjoyed this blog post please consider supporting me on Ko-fi. Thank you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download