In this video, my Softcore Barbarian worked on some objectives that required her to find things. It felt like she was going shopping.
She started out at Level 26 and was still playing on Hard difficulty.
The first thing she did was a Nephalem rift, in the hopes of leveling up some more.
For a little while, I had two Shadow Clones. Each lasts for one minute. So, if you hit a pylon or shrine that spawns a Shadow Clone – and then hit another pylon or shrine within a minute – you temporarily get two Shadow Clones at the same time!
She hit Level 28 at the end of the Nephalem Rift.
Objectives Completed in this video:
- Friends With Benefits: Fully equip one of your followers (Chapter II)
- Seasonal Socketing: Socket 5 gems into your gear. (Chapter I)
- Penchants for Enchants: Replace a property on an item with Enchanting at the Mystic. Enchanting is very useful for replacing an unwanted primary affix on a near-perfect item. (Chapter II)
- Change Clothes: Transmogrify an item at the Mystic (Chapter II)
- Level 1 Seasonal Cubist: Extract a Legendary power using Kanai’s Cube. (Chapter III)
- Exquisitness: Reforge a weapon property to a socket at the Mystic. (Chapter IV)
If you enjoyed this video, please consider supporting me on PayPal.me. Thank you!