In this video, I attempted to find the Diablo 2: Resurrected Barbarian transmog (but couldn’t find it in Diablo III). After that, I worked on the Chapter IV objectives, killed The Butcher, and ran a Nephalem Rift and three Greater Rifts.
Objectives completed in this video:
- Exquisiteness: Reforge a weapon property to a socket at the Mystic. (Chapter IV)
- Rift and Roll: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment I difficulty or higher. (Chapter IV)
- …Is Another Man’s Treasure: Use Kanai’s Cube to upgrade a rare item to legendary quality. (Chapter IV)
- Gains: Kill the Butcher at level 70 on Torment II difficulty or higher. (Chapter IV)
I didn’t see this pop up when I was recording the video, because I typically don’t look at the chat while recording. To my surprise, I got on the Solo Barbarian Leaderboard, twice! One was for Tier 12 – 9:12, and the other was for Tier 12 9:12 (No Six Piece Set). I was only wearing four of the Immortal Kings set.
The same thing happened after I completed Tier 13! This was now my new personal best. I finished Tier 13 9.04 and got on the Solo Barbarian Leaderboard. I also got on the Solo Barbarian Leaderboard (No Six Piece Set) for completing Tier 13.
It happened again after I completed Tier 15 9:30 on the Solo Barbarian Leaderboard and on the Solo Barbarian (No Six Piece Set) Leaderboard.
Achievements earned in this video:
- Butchering The Butcher: Kill the Butcher at level 70 on Torment I difficulty or higher.
- Kick Out The Gems: Level one Legendary Gem to level 5.
- Soloist: Reach Greater Rift Level 15 Solo.
If you enjoyed this video, please consider supporting me on Ko-Fi. Thank you!