In this video, my Monk started off with 27 Paragon Points. I moved the difficulty up to Torment II, in the hopes of gaining more Paragon Points, which I believed would improve my ability to complete Season Journey objectives.
THERE ARE FLASHING LIGHTS IN THIS VIDEO
Objectives completed in this video:
- Love The Way You Lie: Kill Belial at level 70 on Torment II difficulty or higher. (Chapter IV)
Achievements completed in this video:
- Lord of Losing: Kill Belial at level 70 on Torment II difficulty or higher.
- Rift Raft: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment II difficulty or higher.
- Soloist: Reach Greater Rift level 15 Solo.
- Kick Out The Gems: Level one Legendary Gem to level 5.
My Monk also completed a Greater Rift 13, and a Greater Rift 15. Both are Torment II difficulty. She also completed a Greater Rift 16, which is Torment III difficulty.
I also figured out how to add a Hellforge Ember to a Soul Shard. You can’t just put it on a Souls Shard that is already in a socket in armor you are wearing. Click on the Hellforge Ember and then click on Soul Shard (that is not in your gear). Doing so adds one more rank to the Soul Shard. You can have the Jeweler remove the Soul Shard that is in a socket and replace it with the upgraded Soul Shard.
By the end of the video, my Monk had 41 Paragon Points.
If you enjoyed this video, please consider supporting me on Ko-fi. Thank you!