In this video, Faehime the Monk started out at Level 31. I start this video by showing you what I did while I was (unintentionally) off camera. After that, I found Kanai’s Cube, and completed a Nephalem Rift on Normal difficulty. After that, I completed a Nephalem Rift on Hard difficulty.
THERE ARE FLASHING LIGHTS IN THIS VIDEO!
Objectives Completed Off Camera:
- Arreat’s Most Wanted: Obtain an Act III bounty cache. (Chapter III)
- Heaven’s Most Wanted: Obtain an Act IV bounty cache. (Chapter III)
- Westmarch’s Most Wanted: Obtain an Act V bounty cache. (Chapter III)
- Let’s Get Started: Learn 5 Blacksmith Recipes (Chapter IV)
I decided the most effective thing my Monk could do right away was to go get Kanai’s Cube. I was playing on Normal difficulty, and hoping that to encounter enough monsters to make me level up quicker.
Objectives Completed In This Video:
- Kanai’s Excellent Adventure: Find Kanai’s Cube. Kanai’s Cube can be found in The Ruins of Sescheron. Kanai’s Cube can be used for very powerful things such as extracting Legendary Powers and upgrading Rare items into Legendary items.(Chapter II)
- Watch Yourself: Raise the Mystic to level 10. Leveling up the Mystic enables her to enchant more item types and unlocks new Transmogrify. (Chapter I)
- Change Clothes: Transmogrify an item at the Mystic. (Chapter II)
Faehime finished this video at Level 36.
If you enjoyed this video, please consider supporting me on Ko-fi. Thank you!