“And So It Goes” is a song I wrote several years ago when I was working in a big-chain retail store. I had the misfortune to have had to work through a grand total of five Christmas seasons. It was exhausting.
One night, I opened Garageband and started messing around with the instruments in it. Recording myself singing was easy. The vocal style in this song is somewhat inspired by Lou Reed. There are swear words in this song.
All of the clips in this video came from Pexels and were created by:
- Jonathan Hirons – people on escalators
- George Morina – time lapse of people walking
- George Morina – time lapse of a busy crowd
- Karonina Grabowska – angry woman
- SHVETS production – woman knocking over boxes
- Amy Lane – Christmas advent calendar
- Max Fischer – box with ribbon and 50% off sign
- Diva Plavalaguna – stressed woman talking on phone
- Shot Pot – exhausted man lying on the floor
- cottonbro – woman screaming next to a mirror
- cottonbro – woman sneezes into tissue and throws it across room
- Pixabay – a large fireball explosion
- ANTHONY SHKRABA production – man in office looks at papers and throws them in the air
- Olia Danilevich – person holding a lot of $100 bills
- SHVETZ production – box that has the word BRAIN on it with paper popping out
- cottonbro – man underneath many cardboard boxes
- fauxels – woman resting her arms on a table and her head on her arms looking tired
- cottonbro – woman leaning back in a chair with an open book covering her face
If you enjoyed “And So It Goes” – you can purchase the audio of the song for $1 on my Ko-fi.