THERE ARE FLASHING LIGHTS IN THIS VIDEO!
In this video, Faehime the Monk started out at Level 36. She started off on Hard difficulty. There was a new Challenge Rift offered, and it went better than my first attempt on a previous Challenge Rift.
Objectives completed in this video:
- Friends With Benefits: Fully equip one of your followers. (Chapter II)
- Penchant For Enchants: Replace a property on an item with Enchanting at the Mystic. Enchanting is very useful for replacing an unwanted primary affix on a near-perfect item. (Chapter II)
- Maximum Efficiency: Raise the Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Mystic to level 12. (Chapter II)
- Expert: Complete a Nephalem Rift onExpert difficulty or higher. (Chapter II)
- Exquisiteness: (Chapter IV)
- Level I Seasonal Cubist: (Chapter III)
The Challenge Rift offered at the time I was recording this video was based on a Crusader. It took several tries for me to complete this Challenge Rift, and it was worth the effort.
After that, I raised the difficulty to Expert and ran through a Nephalem Rift. It was difficult, but seemed to be the best way to level up my character.
Faehime hit Level 38 close to the end of this video.
If you enjoyed this video, please consider supporting me on Ko-fi. Thank you!